Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to refuse service.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Prices advertised are discounted rate, and all other discounts only apply when payment has been made in full prior to the day of the class.
- ATC accepts payment made via cash, credit card, personal check, and corporate check.
- Personal check payments must be received and processed at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled class.
- Returned checks will be assessed a Returned Check Fee ($35) and a Late Fee ($15).
- Replacement payments must be made with cash, cashier’s check or money order.
- Neither the exam results nor the certificate will be released until all balances and/or fees have been fully paid.
- Exam brands are ServSafe or NRFSP
- If the student does not bring a valid government photo ID to class/exam or if the name on the ID does not match the name of the person registered, he/she will not be able to take the exam. The student must then call the office at 925-218-2173 to reschedule the exam for a fee of $50
- Unused registrations will be forfeited after 2 months of original payment date.
- No refunds will be issued.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policies
- One courtesy reschedule is allowed without penalty if advance notice is given more than 5 days prior to the scheduled class.
- Rescheduling / Cancellation Fees are as follows:
|If Rescheduling is less than…||Then…|
|5 days in advance||No penalty fee for the first time, $50 for any time thereafter|
|3 days in advance||$50 Rescheduling fee applies|
|24 hours in advance||Registration is forfeit|
- The rescheduled class must be within 60 days of the Original class date. Any reschedules past the 60-day mark forfeits the registration fee.
- If the Reschedule Fee in not paid prior to the class, an addition late fee will be assessed ($15).
Certificates: Reprints /Duplicates
- Certificate Reprint Fee ($30) will apply for any duplicate certificates needed or any certificates needed to be re-mailed for any reason and must be paid in full at the time of the request.
- If it has been 30 days after the class and the student has yet to receive their certificate, the student must call contact ServSafe at servsafe.com to request a new one (ServSafe Reprint Fee of $26) or can contact ATC and have ordered a replacement. Certificate Reprint Fee ($30) may apply if ATC orders a replacement on your behalf. Any certificates lost in the mail are the responsibility of the student unless Certificate Tracking was purchased.
- Certificate Tracking will email you notifying of certification delivery. In the event the certificate is lost by USPS, ATC will pay to assume expenses of a duplicate certificate to be printed and delivered. Please allow two weeks for duplicate certificate replacement.
- If you are unable to access the study materials immediately upon online registration or do not receive the study materials immediately upon registration, it is the student’s responsibility to call the office and request materials.
- Study Materials are provided for all Trainings but not necessarily Exam Only registrations. Please check the product descriptions for more info.
- Your study materials are available for download upon registration. Requests for the study materials to be mailed will be assessed a Shipping Charge ($10). Please call the office to arrange this.
- If you do not have an email address you will need to have the study materials mailed to you and a $10 Shipping Fee will be assessed
- Same day registrations will be subject to the Walk-in Fee ($25).
- Preregistrations with payments made the day of class are subject to a fee ($20).
- Students may be refused service if payment has not been received prior to the scheduled class.
- Students will be assessed a Late Fee ($15) if payment has not been received by the end of class.
On Demand Training
- To schedule an appointment to take the exam, the student must call at least 36 hours prior to the desired exam date. If a rush session is required, a rush fee will be assessed ($25)
- The cost of the exam is forfeit if rescheduling request is submitted with less than 72-hour notice of the exam date.
- On Demand appointments will either be cut short in the event of tardiness or may incur a $15 Late Fee for every quarter hour of tardiness.
- Pubic Webinar Presentations are from 9:00 am -2:00 pm on the day of scheduled presentation. Students unable to attend the live presentation will have access to the recorded version for up to 7 days following the presentation.
- The paid registrant is only granted access to view the material for 7 days following the initial presentation.
- No unauthorized recording or viewing is allowed without prior written consent from ATC.
- Exam scheduling is required at the time of registration.
- Rescheduling subject to the terms and conditions listed above.
- Credit is valid only for 3 months from the date of original purchase/registration.
- Individual students that missed their prepaid private class are allowed to attend any public session held by ATC within 3 months. Register at least 5 days prior to the date of advertised class. Cancellation and rescheduling policies and fees apply.
- Individual students that fail their private group training may retest by attending any of ATC’s Public Classes and retest for a discounted rate of $75. Full day attendance is required for discounted rate.
- Please call ATC reschedule makeup session if on-site proctoring is preferred.
ServSafe Retest Policy: An examinee may take the exam twice within a 30-day period. If three or more attempts are required, the examinee must wait 60 days from their last attempt. No more than four attempts are allowed in a 12-month period